Wednesday, May 24, 2006

of all the reasons...


this is one of the most important.

miss dani collins.

friend.
confidant.
support.
provider of punny jokes.
never at a loss for words.
laughter.
the brit.
nicknames.
dinners and drinks and smoothies.
voice mails that sound nothing like what they are supposed to (mine).
voice mails sung like the bee gees (hers).

(turn your speakers down a bit before clicking below...she really uses the british pipes to share her love for the bee gees)

this is an audio post - click to play
inspiration.
cancer survivor.
and why i relay.
(oh, and chippie, forgive me for putting your voice on the web!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude that freakin' rocks. I have saved so many messages like this. It's a wonder that my phone hasn't exploded yet, or that I haven't driven off of the road while listening to them.
Thanks for sending this to me!
Brandy