Saturday, September 24, 2005

2004 Relay For Life


One of my all-time favorite shots of the Relay For Life. Taken at the 2004 event, with the famous Multicare tent, the last year with Stadium High School in the background. Celebrating 20 years of hope...raising $800,000+.

So many of my friends came through on a weekend which was among my more challenging...Michael G and his "DJ trickery" (as named by Brian), Vickie and her fountain cokes and late night talks, Rachael and her flowers and card, and my super fabulous Merrill Lynch team, which took top honors for a rookie team ($30,000) and just made me so incredibly proud to be a bull. :)

And afterwards, we were featured in the 20 Years video for the American Cancer Society, and Brian and I were featured in the 2004 Year End Report for our Leadership Development skills (right up there with nunchuck skills and cagefighting skills)...

No comments: