Monday, August 22, 2005

My Little Vipey


When Viper was little, she was little.

The first time I saw her, I held her, her sister, and her brother in my hands - at the same time. She was so little that she couldn't jump up on the 3" step in front of the house. You'd take her outside and set her on the lawn, and pick her back up and set her on the carpet inside. She didn't even register a weight on the scale.

She's been a great little buddy and companion...and I think we've finally found a car she likes - she can jump up onto the ledge of the back window, and watch all the cars go by. Hard to believe she's almost two and a half, and just tipping the scales at six pounds.

Today, since she was bit by a neighbor's dog, is a good day to feature her. I'll give her credit - she didn't back down, and she was outweighed by about 80 pounds. :)

So ferocious.

No comments: